Clastic is a Pythonic microframework for building web applications featuring:
- Fast, coherent routing system
- Powerful middleware architecture
- Built-in observability features via the
- Extensible support for multiple templating systems
- Werkzeug-based WSGI/HTTP primitives, same as Flask
Clastic is pure Python, and tested on Python 2.7-3.7+, as well as PyPy. Installation is easy:
pip install clastic
Then get to building your first application!
from clastic import Application, render_basic app = Application(routes=[('/', lambda: 'hello world!', render_basic)]) app.serve() # Visit localhost:5000 in your browser to see the result!
Check out our Tutorial for more.
- Tutorial: Time zone convertor
- Tutorial: Link Shortener
- Applications and Routes
- The MetaApplication
- Clastic Compared